CRESCENDO GRAND PUNCHINGS

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Sun, 08 May 2005 06:51:38 -0500

Hi Andr=E9,

I almost responded to David's post but thought better of it but now I will.=
=20
A little.
Goodness knows, as Ric stated, much has been written about his Touchweight=
=20
Metrology
on the list also, but I never really thought of that as "promoting" his=20
"product"! I
thought of it a way that had not been available before for a tech to improve=
problem action.

Just as with your "product", if it will enable us to turn out better, more=
=20
consistent,
etc. regulating jobs, why not promote it? Especially for those of us who do=
=20
a good bit
of so-called high-end regulating work for various artists & teachers, and=20
it'll make
our job easier/better, I'm all for it. JMHO.

Regards,
Avery

I'm going to be ordering some from Jurgen this summer, BTW. :-)