HOME DEADLINES

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 8 May 2005 16:55:37 EDT

=20
Ron
  For the record I pitched a rebuilders display to some  staff & apparently=20
it was tabled without much discussion as I didn't hear  back any final detai=
ls=20
or thoughts after some enthusiasm was shown.
=20
  Dale Erwin

*Restoration showcase? What does this mean. When I  inquired of Kent=20
> Swafford about a  re -builders display or  "restoration showcase"   there=20
> was no such thing happening.  So has that changed? & if so who got=20
> invited. Not me. Any body?  Or is politics taking over... *
> *  Any body else*
>  *   Dale Erwin*
>=20
>     Master Classes,  */_Restoration Showcase_/*, with double the usual
>      hands-on and
>     vertical service classes.    Don't miss the Mock Shop set-up,  and
>     Skills  workshops.

>From the class schedule -

Wednesday, June 15 =E2=80=A2  5:30 p.m. Upright Piano Restoration Showcase=20=
=E2=80=93=20
Exhibit Hall B Come see an  upright piano resurrected before your=20
very eyes. In this showcase you will  see the piano restrung, keys ...

Ron N

=20