bounced check

Ed Carwithen edwithen@ortelco.net
Sun, 8 May 2005 22:30:23 -0700

I have a lawyer friend.  I tune his piano for minor services that I =
rarely need.  BUT  if I have problems with clients that bounce checks or =
don't pay, he is willing to send a nasty-gram on his letterhead to the =
offending party.

The only one that I have asked him to do this for was a music store that =
asked me to do a warranty tune for them, and then stalled on paying me =
their paltry amount which was 50% of my standard fee.

It pays to have friends....

Ed Carwithen
John Day, OR