a kick in the butt.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 9 May 2005 21:04:16 EDT

=20
Andre
  I totally understand unbridled enthusiasm. It's often mistaken for a  big=20
ego trip or that your trying to make money by selling snake oil. I feel the=20=
=20
same mistaken intention at times when I post observations I'm truly facsinat=
ed =20
with myself. I have to remind myself that not every one will share my point=20=
=20
of view & that we can & will disagree... respectfully.
  That's ok but I don't have to submit to feeling bad because  others=20
misunderstand. I can always go away  just...... ..........keep  it to=20
myself............   naaah
  You are one of the bright lights on my list.
  Blessings
  Dale

Fortunately, I have the ability to partially neutralize this =20
destructive influence, so I will try to continue to behave the way I =20
have before, and with an open mind, although it will never be the same =20
as before, for obvious reasons.
If one wants to kill and erase honest  enthusiasm, for whatever sick=20
reason... that's the way to do  it.

Andr=E9 Oorebeek