Money; was Re: a kick in the butt.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 10 May 2005 10:54:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/2005 11:50:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
david@davidandersenpianos.com writes
  Dave:
  Wow if that were true this would be a growth  industry & young people would
be flocking into our artsy  craftsy little goldmine business uhh .. where are
they?I know people who have  been in the businsees 30 years who haven't
cracked the 6 figure barrier but it's  possible.
  but median 200k?  nahhh

   Dale Erwin

with the median income of a full-time piano tech
> in the LA area  being only around $200,000 per year
(Terry Peterson)

Doesn't "median  income" mean halfway between the highest and the lowest?
Would you like to  show us some figures, or some documentation, that would
prove the above  statement? Thanks.

David Andersen