TiteBond III reprise

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 12 May 2005 15:16:31 -0400

Titebond makes three wood glues (well, really they make a whole bunch) - =
Original Wood Glue, Premium - Titebond II, and Ultimate - Titebond III. =
The latter two are water-proof (more or less), and Original stuff will =
soften with water.

Terry Farrell
  Some little girl sat on my boys' violin and smashed it to bits. I took =
the bits home in a shopping bag. A few months later I thought I'd use my =
newly acquired Tite Bond to stick it together. He now prefers it to a =
replacement violin which I bought for a couple of 100 =A3 or more. Now =
that's Tite Bond for you - but it hasn't a Mk 1, or 2, or 3, it's called =
Original Wood Glue and comes in a 8fl. oz plastic bottle with a very =
questionable nozzle (which I managed to pull off and break. Darn it!)
  Regards
  Michael G.(UK)