TiteBond III reprise

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Thu, 12 May 2005 23:06:09 -0700

Hi,Joe! Regarding Titebond Glue dispencer-try Crayola glue,they make the
best,un-clogging glue bottle,I send it to Jeannie and it was in the =
Journal
after 2004 Convention. Good Luck! Isaac

=20

  _____ =20

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Joe Garrett
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:24 AM
To: pianotech; Michael Gamble
Subject: Re: TiteBond III reprise

=20

Michael,

Yes the nozzle is a pain in the butt! However, I've devised a way of =
keeping
it working. (it's still the pits if you are trying to "force" some glue =
into
a small crack! My answer to that problem, is to transfer some to a =
cheapie
Elmers glue bottle. the little one with the screw nozzle.)

Oh, I digress. The method I have is: A piece of scrap wood with a 1/2" =
hole
drilled in it. The nozzle fits snuggly into the hole, thus keeping the =
glue
"at the tip". When applying the glue, I have a wet rag setting in a =
plastic
lid, on the bench and I close the tip by pushing down on the rag and =
wiping.
This keeps the glue tip clear, thus avoiding the "breaking" problem!<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

----- Original Message -----=20