Essex & Elmers

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Thu, 12 May 2005 16:00:39 -0500

I see by the journal that Essex will now be made in China by Pearl River.  I
have tuned a number of Essex pianos and have not been overly impressed nor
satisfied with them  The Chinese made HF Millers I thought were better
pianos.  Hopefully the Chinese made Essex's will be nice as there styling is
great.
I also have seen Elmer's has a new woodworking glue that has wood fibers in
it and will accept stain.  That ought to spice things up with Titebond.
Jim
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010