Wanting to become a Piano Technician

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 13 May 2005 13:41:34 -0400

The Reblitz book is part of the Randy Potter course.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Quentin Codevelle=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 1:26 PM
  Subject: Wanting to become a Piano Technician

  Hi Kevin,

  I am young as well (22), I live in France, I finished my =
apprenticeship two years ago, I am now employed as a piano technician in =
a big shop with rebuilding service, concert service and a big showroom.

  May I suggest you one thing: maybe you should buy the Reblitz book of =
piano servicing and rebuilding.
  You will learn many things with this book.
  It helped me a lot during my apprenticeship, and... there are lots of =
pictures inside !!!
  You can also learn many things on this list. Have a look in the =
archives.

  Greetings,

  Quentin