Wanting to become a Piano Technician

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Fri, 13 May 2005 19:26:30 +0200

Hi Kevin,

I am young as well (22), I live in France, I finished my apprenticeship =
two years ago, I am now employed as a piano technician in a big shop =
with rebuilding service, concert service and a big showroom.

May I suggest you one thing: maybe you should buy the Reblitz book of =
piano servicing and rebuilding.
You will learn many things with this book.
It helped me a lot during my apprenticeship, and... there are lots of =
pictures inside !!!
You can also learn many things on this list. Have a look in the =
archives.

Greetings,

Quentin