DEAD NOTES

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Sat, 14 May 2005 00:11:31 -0500

Hi Brian,

For about 3 years now, I have never gotten a return call from Baldwin re:
parts or technical service.  I have left a lot of messages, but no
response.  I recently talked to a Baldwin dealer, and he said the ONLY way
to get a response is to send email.  Gibson's policy is that they have to
document everything, so email allows for documentation, and email is the
only way to get a response.

Thomas Malone is the factory tech, and his email is
thomas.malone@gibson.com.  I recently wrote an email to Thomas Malone and
did get a response.  So send an email.  I think Thomas Malone is
overworked, so be nice to him.

David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO