DEAD NOTES

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Thu, 12 May 2005 22:12:30 -0500

Brian,

I recently did that, also (a "little")! First I tried pounding on the=20
strike point
of the hammer with my voicing tool. That helped, but didn't solve the=
 problem.

Next, I did a light filing on the hammer to get rid of the too soft felt.=20
It worked.

I don't know if this will help or not, but it's sure worth a try. MUCH=20
better than
adding all kinds of juices!!!!!!!

Avery