Tuner Recommendation

jon Page jonpage@comcast.net
Sat, 14 May 2005 10:40:25 -0400

I have a customer who moved to Portland, Maine.

Restrung one year ago, and delivered to her new apartment
in Portland. it's a S&S O w/ Abel hammers & Renner parts.
I was cruising through the area this past week and stopped in to
give her a free tuning (too far to do it initially) and action check.

She had it tuned once in the interim but did not enjoy playing as much
because the one-track tuner only tunes ET. She has been spoiled by
Broadwood Best.

She asked for a referral of someone to tune a WT.  Is there anyone
in the area who's not afraid of the big bad wolf?

Regards,

Jon Page