tilter

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Sat, 14 May 2005 14:11:14 -0500

Richard and others,

Since I haven't seen this posted, I'll go where angels fear to tread! :-)

I've been using that tilter for 30+ yrs. and have never had to strap anything
down.

Just pull the tilter back a little bit until it contacts the pedal board,
then,
keeping that pressure on, pull back on the top of the piano and tilt it on
back!
The important thing is to keep that contact between the tilter and the
pedal board.
I've never had a problem doing it that way!

The reverse is also true when setting it back up!

I do agree with the comments by Joe and others about the smaller pianos.
I'm referring
mainly to the big tall uprights!

Avery