Tuner Recommendation

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Sun, 15 May 2005 12:58:16 +0200

Hi Terry

Yes indeed. and its not just a matter of obtaining a certain level of
skill/knowledge that seduces one thus.  In general, if one stops
persuing that continuing education with a truly open and curious mind,
one falls easily into one or another of the many pitfalls that are out
there. Putting ideas and claims made by others through the trials
yourself, without pre-judiced thought is probably more a cause of
stagnation then simple <<vegetation>> in my mind... tho in many cases
the motivations for both. are the same. Accepting when you are and are
not qualified for any job goes hand in hand with accepting when we do
and do not have the right to start declaring something a fact, ... when
we do or do not actually <<know>> something.

Cheers
RicB

Terry writes
/I have noticed that in this profession that many techs seem to live in
their
own little bubble and once having attained some level of skills/knowledge
they vegetate at the level for the duration. Anyone in this business that
has pursued continuing education should be aware of WTs. A standard
practice
among professionals in any business is providing clients referrals when a
project goes in a direction you are not qualified in or for whatever reason
don't provide the service needed./