Tuner Recommendation

Jon Page jonpage@comcast.net
Sun, 15 May 2005 07:33:31 -0400

Boy, you guys sure do know how to over analyze.

I didn't pick her brain about the details of her conversation
with the tuner, a well reputed tuner in the area.  When I
asked her if she would like me to tune the piano in a WT
as before, she welcomed the suggestion and her only
comment was,"I asked the tuner when he arrived and
he said that he didn't know how to tune a WT."  I then
asked if he used an ETD and she didn't know. She will
call him again if a recommendation is not forthcoming.

Since she had to leave during my service call, I phoned
her the next morning on my way back to the Cape. She
thanked me exuberantly for 'giving her piano the sound she
remembered it having when she was a child' and requested
me to make more trips to Maine or help her to find a tuner
with the willingness to tune other than ET.

I will probably steer her towards calling the pres. of the
local chapter (Gordon Large) for his advice.

Broadwood's, Best Regards,

Jon Page