twisted bridge

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Sun, 15 May 2005 16:35:33 +0200

Hi again, beloved list.

Only the bass bridge is twisted (rolled, what is the word ?).  I could =
manage to take it off the sound board quite nicely.  I wonder now if I =
could reuse this one by shaping it properly, or do I have to have it =
duplicated ?  I can easily set the plate height, so I think I can loose =
some heigth on the bridge.
Also, what is the best way to plane down the trebble bridge, so you get =
rid of the strings marks on the top of the bridge ?

Best regards.

St=E9phane Collin.