Dyna2 Stripper update

pianolac@bestweb.net pianolac@bestweb.net
Sun, 15 May 2005 23:48:20 EST

List,
Thanks, Greg, for the follow up.

If there is a time limit, I haven't found it.  GDPR, the restoration arm of
Faust-Harrison Pianos in New York, use Dyna 2 exclusively.  The apply it
toward the end of the workday, arrive at work the next morning, and the
finish practically fall off the piano.

The secret is in putting on a thick coat the first time around.

You don't have to wait overnight, it just works out better in many shop
schedules.  By waiting overnight, the stripper does the work for you.

Dyna 2 is biodegradable.  This is important in areas where environmental
officials enforce the federal methylene chloride laws concerning hazardous
waste.  HAZMAT disposal fees make Dyna 2 a bargain, especially with the
labor savings.

Arthur Grudko
StarHawk Labs
www.pianolac.com