SAMA refinishing

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 16 May 2005 21:30:24 -0600

At 07:28 PM 5/16/2005 -0700, you wrote:

>Sorry Guy, I didn t take you for the SAMA Guy.  I guess I haven t checked
>out who s who carefully enough.  Got it now.  My point (for Grebe as well)
>was that I want some outside references.
>

>David Love
>davidlovepianos@comcast.net

No apology needed! It's a relatively new thing, in a way, for me. Although
I had worked for the previous three owners, part time, I didn't get into
the buck-stopping seat until last year around March. There are some
references available through the company marketing office, but.... well...
I know it always feels better to track down your own. Enjoy!

G'night,
Guy