music to my ears

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 May 2005 11:29:19 -0500

So, I had finished tuning the Acrosonic and was closing up the piano, putting away tools, writing the bill.  The phone rang, and I heard the owner say "Can I call you right back?  My piano tuner is just finishing up and I need to write him a check and say goodbye."

No, the Acro was not the music, nor was the bit about the check.  "My piano tuner."  I love it when they start to feel possessive about me.  The real rewards in this business are the relationships.

Peace

Mike

Michael Spalding
spalding48@earthlink.net