Where there's smoke ... where's David?

alan and carolyn barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 May 2005 19:12:02 -0500

I client/friend of mine had his house partly burn while he was deployed overseas with the Army. Family got out okay but .... well you can imagine it's a major bummer (possibly even a Lieutenant Colonel bummer).

Anyway, whatever happened to David Schwartz (Majestic Pianos)? He was sort of the PTG guru on fire and smoke damage but his phone numbers and email are no longer good.

You out there, Dave?

Anyway, he had an evaluation checklist to use for restoration and/or insurance claims. If anyone has a copy of that document and would send it to me by email, I'd be eternally grateful (well, at least for a week or so).

Thanks ...

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri