Steinway F Value

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 20 May 2005 07:27:41 -0400

I would hope 6-7K is way on the high side, but I guess I wouldn't be =
surprised - the fallboard and all. Now when you ask for fair market =
value, are you asking value as in $$ or musical value....?

Terry Farrell
  Going ..... going ......... OK....any =
body?........................Gone.    Must be a rare bird.
      Thanks anyway
       Dale
      I'm looking at A stwy F console, 42" from 1977. Mint condition =
except it needs some reg & tuning/voicing. Perfect Walnut case. I'm =
interested in  the current retail price & a guesstimated fair market =
value for donation purposes. I have my own ideas but am Interested in =
yours.

       Any body?
  Dale,

  Sorry I'm late on this one.  I guess you already offloaded it.

  Based on what else is out there, I'd guess around 6-7k.  I don't know =
if Steinway even makes any consoles any more.

  Dave S.