Steinway F Value

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Fri, 20 May 2005 06:35:17 -0500

For insurance purposes it may be worth that much but not if you try to =
sell it retail.
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Piannaman@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:39 PM
  Subject: Re: Steinway F Value

  In a message dated 5/19/05 5:15:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, =
Erwinspiano@aol.com writes:
    Going ..... going ......... OK....any =
body?........................Gone.    Must be a rare bird.
      Thanks anyway
       Dale
      I'm looking at A stwy F console, 42" from 1977. Mint condition =
except it needs some reg & tuning/voicing. Perfect Walnut case. I'm =
interested in  the current retail price & a guesstimated fair market =
value for donation purposes. I have my own ideas but am Interested in =
yours.

       Any body?
  Dale,

  Sorry I'm late on this one.  I guess you already offloaded it.

  Based on what else is out there, I'd guess around 6-7k.  I don't know =
if Steinway even makes any consoles any more.

  Dave S.