Steinway F Value

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 20 May 2005 11:04:09 EDT

List
   thanks all
   This figure seems to be   the  concensus . As  I said it is a figure the
generous  contributors  can write off.
   Dale

  would hope 6-7K is way on the high side, but I guess I  wouldn't be
surprised - the fallboard and all. Now when you ask for fair market  value, are you
asking value as in $$ or musical value....?

Terry Farrell

Going ..... going ......... OK....any  body?........................Gone.
Must be a rare  bird.

Thanks anyway
   Dale

I'm looking at A stwy F console, 42" from 1977. Mint condition  except it
needs some reg & tuning/voicing. Perfect Walnut case. I'm  interested in  the
current retail price & a guesstimated fair  market value for donation purposes. I
have my own ideas but am  Interested in yours.

 Any body?

Dale,

Sorry I'm late on this one.  I guess you already offloaded  it.

Based on what else is out there, I'd guess around 6-7k.  I don't  know if
Steinway even makes any consoles any more.

Dave S.