A Tuner In Time

Mike Kurta mkurta@adelphia.net
Sat, 21 May 2005 07:38:08 -0400

    The location where that movie was shot (Mackinac Island, Michigan), =
the Grand Hotel, was a customer of mine and I have tuned in that theater =
many times. (It was not me in the scene, ha ha).   I agree the picture =
is beyond slow moving, but would you believe has a life of its own!  =
Dyed in the wool fans of "Somewhere In Time" gather each year for a =
weekend at the Grand, with those actors still alive - a cult following,  =
period costumes and all.=20
    Mike Kurta
    Former Grand Hotel Technician