A Tuner In Time

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 21 May 2005 12:10:06 -0700

Just saw "unleashed" with Jet Li and Morgan Freeman as a blind piano tuner!
Very enjoyable "popcorn" movie, but Freeman's character was wholly
unbelievable as a piano tuner; the producers eveidently did not bother with
bringing in a consultant to lend realism to the scenes that showed the
actual tuning technique. Laughable, really, but overall I liked enjoyed it.

Terry Peterson

barnard&quot; &lt;tune4u@earthlink.net&gt;<br>Reply-To:
tune4u@earthlink.net, Pianotech &lt;pianotech@ptg.org&gt;<br>To:
&quot;Pianotech&quot; &lt;pianotech@ptg.org&gt;<br>Subject: A Tuner In
dreadfully s—l—o—w paced time travel kind of movie, staring Christopher
Reeve, called &quot;Somewhere In Time.&quot;<br><br>The only really good
part was a scene where a man is tuning a piano in a theater while actors are
rehearsing (loudly), the producer and others are talking (loudly), and there
is a crew hammering, sawng, and otherwise—loudly—putting up
scenery.<br><br>Very realistic, I thought, quite true to life as we know