When your day goes in the toilet

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 21 May 2005 01:30:00 EDT

Sarah,

Fortunately, I had my cover on the handheld, so not a whole lot of water  was
able to get into it.  I took the battery out, removed everything I  could,
and left it in the hot car while I tuned two pianos, and guess  what?  By the
last piano of the day, it was working again, everything  reloaded via SD card
(In less than a minute, I might add).  Just had to  reset the system clock, and
I was ready to go!

I spilled some wine in a laptop once, too.  I got the same advice  you just
gave.  It worked.

CYA...Back it up!

Dave Stahl

  In a message dated 5/20/05 4:22:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,