When your day goes in the toilet

tom driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Sat, 21 May 2005 01:50:25 -0400

  List,
      How about this for Mr. Swifty,
      While working in the shop, I tipped a full 16 oz bottled water =
into my tool kit.
      Of course the  neat little partition housing my acutuner became a =
swimming pool.
     =20
      Suffice it to say my little blue baby was rendered inoperable.
      I removed the cover shook out the water as best I could , placed =
the soggy mess in front of a fan and called my         friends at =
Sanderson.=20
      Paul advised a wait and see approach and damn if it didn't come =
right back to normal in a few hours.
      Miracles do happen!.
      Tom Driscoll
     =20
      Paul Sanderson related a story of a technician leaving an =
accutuner  unguarded while doing a school tuning.
      Found the sucker in the toilet --literally !