When your day goes in the toilet

Ron & Lorene Shiflet rlshiflet@cableone.net
Sat, 21 May 2005 10:59:45 -0700

I was overhauling an old upright last week and had a massive collection =
of tools, supplies and other junk all over the top of the piano.  When I =
tuned it, I didn't remove the junk.  I was tuning, went to push the note =
button on my accu-tuner and it slid on my junk, fell down onto the =
keyboard and as I was reaching for it, it kept going onto the cement =
floor.  It died.  I turned it on and it went crazy with lights going =
overywhere.  I tunred it off and back on again.  Same thing.  Third =
time, it came back to normal.  Maybe it just got a little bit dizzy.

Ron