accelerator

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Sat, 21 May 2005 05:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

CA glue activates in the presence of water (vapor).
Misting does work but may cause a white milky color.

The one place I'd never use accelerator is in a Pin
Block. Some folks do get good results doing so--but I
think it's better to have as much penetration as
possilbe. It is one reason that CA glue works *very*
well after "alternative" pin block tightners have
been used.

At 07:33 AM 5/21/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>   Hello Ron and List Please tell me when and for
what reason you use the
>accelerator? I don't use it on wrest pin CA sessions
- should I? I thought
>the  accelerator was only for sticking things
together with. Regards from
>an over-cast Saturday Sussex morning -  in the
Village Michael G.(UK)

Regards,
3004 Grant Rd, Regina, SK, S4S 5G7

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/