WAIT! NO! - RE: When your day goes in the toilet

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Sat, 21 May 2005 09:05:24 -0700

Dave,

You were very lucky, indeed.  The day after I got my Dell Axim (about two
years ago...) I was standing up and using it and it slipped out of my hands
into the dog's water dish!  It was dead.  But, luckily I had bought extra
insurance when I bought it and they replaced it, no questions asked, and I
had a new one delivered in 24 hours.  Dell's extended warranty service is
the best.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal

 <mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net> mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net

  _____