[Refinish] Strippers

pianolac@bestweb.net pianolac@bestweb.net
Mon, 23 May 2005 22:24:43 EST

>Steve & list,

Dyna 2 is the stripper of choice if you want:

1.  No methylene chloride, which means no burning, no throat scarring
stench.
2.  Wax free, so it doesn't cause fisheyes.  Removes silicone in the wood.
3.  Strips to the bare wood in one thick application overnight.
4.  Comes off easilty with alcohol or waterbased Afterwash.
5.  Biodegradeable,so there's no hazmat disoposal fees.

I don't make it, but I sell it as part of the PianoLac (www.pianolac.com)
products line.

Arthur Grudko
StarHawk Labs