1884 Chickering "Brown" action regulation advice, please

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 25 May 2005 07:22:21 -0400

That's why I have learned to talk with the piano owner and determine exactly
who will be playing the instrument and what their playing level is. That
really helps guide rebuilding recommendations. 'Course, then they'll go and
change their mind and give the piano to their cousin, Johnny Serkin!

Terry Farrell