Great expectations

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 25 May 2005 11:31:01 -0500

At 17:09 5/25/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>I was called out to tune a piano in a castle, the summer home of the owner
>of a well known food empire (baked beans and soup) as in the name of a
>famous Canadian piano brand.

Verrrrrry Interrrrresting.....

>Moral of the story; appearances are deceptive.
>
>AF

Never expect anything and you'll never be disappointed, hey?

As long as you got out of there with your health and reputation intact,
payment adequate and prompt and another "war story" to relate , I think you
did well.

BTW, what size and make is the wee beastie?

Conrad Hoffsommer
It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object realize that you are in a hurry.