Great expectations

Wed, 25 May 2005 17:43:55 +0100

------=_NextPart_001_0041_01C56151.52B0F060
SO!!!!  Alan has found yet another 2-to-tune Eavestaff! I guess this was =
just one of the famous 57varieties....
Michael G.(UK)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: alan forsyth=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5:09 PM
  Subject: Great expectations

  I was called out to tune a piano in a castle, the summer home of the =
owner of a well known food empire (baked beans and soup) as in the name =
of a famous Canadian piano brand.

  Travelling half a mile up the drive through forests and dales you =
think this place is worth a fortune.

  Finally the castle appears in front of you and you have great =
expectations.

  Walk upstairs to the fourth floor after being greeted by the =
housekeeper and enter the drawing room. WOW!

  But alas, turn around and this is what confronts you.

  Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Tuning pins below the keybed, action located in the rear, tuning pins =
loose, undo 50 screws to gain access, NO Thanks. Quickly went into =
reverse gear and made my exit.

  Moral of the story; appearances are deceptive.

  AF

------=_NextPart_001_0041_01C56151.52B0F060
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_0041_01C56151.52B0F060--