Piano Movers

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Thu, 26 May 2005 06:03:58 -0500

List,

Had gremlins in my computer last night, so wasn't able to post this until
now. Somehow, my ethernet card had come completely unplugged. And it hadn't
even been moved!

Anyway, I received a call yesterday that one of you might be able to help
me with.

There's a Steinway 'B' that needs to be moved from Virginia (D.C. area)
to Houston. Anyone know of a mover you'd recommend that does that type
of move? It needs to be done any time between now and the end of July.

I know Keyboard Carriage just does store to store type moves normally,
I believe. Correct?

Anyone else?

Thanks.
Avery