Piano Movers

Tom Servinsky tompiano@bellsouth.net
Thu, 26 May 2005 07:35:07 -0400

Pianotransport@aol.com
Daniel Cody 561 601 9514
Here to There Movers
Very good movers--door to door.

Tom Servinsky
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:03 AM
  Subject: Piano Movers

  List,

  Had gremlins in my computer last night, so wasn't able to post this =
until=20
  now. Somehow, my ethernet card had come completely unplugged. And it =
hadn't
  even been moved!=20

  Anyway, I received a call yesterday that one of you might be able to =
help=20
  me with.

  There's a Steinway 'B' that needs to be moved from Virginia (D.C. =
area)
  to Houston. Anyone know of a mover you'd recommend that does that type
  of move? It needs to be done any time between now and the end of July.

  I know Keyboard Carriage just does store to store type moves normally,
  I believe. Correct?

  Anyone else?=20

  Thanks.
  Avery