Self voicing hammers/work hardening

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Fri, 27 May 2005 09:23:25 -0500

Re: Self voicing hammers/work hardeningSo Andre,

Just curious on the work hardening issue, what have you found with the =
Wurzen felt hammers?  I realize you can pretty much put them where you =
want them in the first place, but have you found that the sound =
"matures?"  Or is it just a case of always putting them back to the same =
sound you got in the first place?

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond

PS  Do you have anything to share with me about 13-14 year old 8' Seiler =
pianos?  :-)