Self voicing........

Dave Davis dave@davispiano.com
Fri, 27 May 2005 17:10:50 -0700 (PDT)

I have a couple of extra jig saws laying around, maybe I can get 85 more and make my own pounder!!

Dave Davis

Barbara Richmond <piano57@flash.net> wrote:
Well, now, Joe, who do you get to hold the pounder?  Or did you make a stand for it?  :-)

Barbara Richmond
----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Garrett
To: pianotech
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: Self voicing........

One of the unfortunate things is that most tuners/technicians don't=20
have a 'pounding' machine"

Oh, for crying out loud! Make one! A simple modification to a variable speed Jig Saw works very well. Anyone who replaces hammers should have one! If your at a loss as to what this may look like, see the attachment!
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I