OT Axim 5

Terry Beckingham beckt@mts.net
Sat, 28 May 2005 17:47:30 -0500

George,

I have had the same thing happen with my Axim X5 as well. I have replaced
the backup battery several times, but it doesn't help. I sometimes do a
soft reset which will sometimes fix the problem. Other times, I remove and
reinstall the battery.

Peter Joris suggests that perhaps rom version A05 will fix the problem.
That has not been the case for me. My Axim came with version A05.

Terry Beckingham RPT