M 4 Sale

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Fri, 27 May 2005 23:53:16 -0500

Hi Alan,

1.  I have no idea what it would sell for in Joplin, perhaps $12,000.00 to
$15,000.00?  Maybe more?

2.  There are several dealers to contact.
Steinway Piano Gallery in Springfield, MO  www.steinwaymissouri.com  (417)
890-5024
Schmitt Music in Kansas City (Steinway
Dealer)  http://www.schmittmusic.com  (913) 663-4756
ABC Music in Tulsa (Steinway Dealer)  (918) 663-3560
The Piano Man Music Center in Kansas City  (913) 432-8885

Not sure of what the consignment fee would be, maybe 20% to 40% of the
selling price.

Sincerely,
David Vanderhoofven
Joplin MO