Two more on-line images of the Overs-Kawai 200 grand piano

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Thu, 26 May 2005 11:45:33 -0400

On May 26, 2005, at 7:44 AM, Overs Pianos wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> David S., you mentioned that the images online weren't as clear
> compared to the image Terry posted. The images were shot with a 7Mp
> Sony camera

Ron, have you thought of sending some 7 meg photos similar to your
photo #1 to the Piano Technicians Journal? Sure would look nice on the
cover. Ah, I'm not too crazy about the case color, but perhaps I'd be
interested in a Pearl Sage (most frequently seem on Subarus around
here).
By the way, does anyone recall if there's been any substantial articles
on bass and treble cutoff bars in the Journal? Perhaps I'm not reading
my issues carefully enough . . .

Patrick Draine