OnlyPure Recordings

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Sun, 29 May 2005 13:53:43 -0500

Hi Bernhard,

I am really enjoying your recording of the J.S. Bach Praeludium in B minor,
on your web page.  I have listened to it over 100 times and it is a
beautiful tuning.  I am trying to learn the piece by listening to my
computer, but it would be easier if I could get some sheet music.

Do you have an opus number for this prelude so I can buy the music?

Thanks very much.
David Vanderhoofven