The Future has arrived

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Sun, 29 May 2005 20:04:07 +0200

Yeah,

You'll see, one day they will make a PDA-Phone-Internet-Microwave oven, =
which heats your meal while you are tuning.
That way, when you leave the client's home, you can eat hot food in your =
car. Grrrreat ! ;-)

I'm an aural tuner too, I use Tunelab for the first pass of pitch =
raising and to set A3 for the temperament when I tune a "reasonably" out =
of tune instrument.
It's been only 5 years that I am tuning, and I still have fun when using =
my ears instead of the machine, so why giving up now ? ;-)
Maybe one day I'll be fed up with aural tuning. I will buy a Verituner, =
then...

Quentin