Fish Glue

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 30 May 2005 17:39:44 -0700

Paul Chick said: "O.K. The real reason for finding a source is to use it =
in some tests for
creating a crackle finish."

Paul C,
I've got a whole pound of the stuff. How much do you need? It would be =
yours for the cost of S&H.
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

P.S.
Yes, I am an olde Geezer.<G> And a cranky one at times.<G>  However, =
what the heck does "his beak is stumpf" mean? I probably don't want to =
know, but I've never heard that phrase.<G> To the rest of the list, =
sorry for the wee tiff ya had to be subjected to. I should have taken =
that up privately.