OT: Fish Glue

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Mon, 30 May 2005 19:05:04 -0700

Joe, apology accepted, and let me add that I personally enjoy the
cantankerous tone of many of your posts. (SHEESH!) I find you always
good-natured despite the outspoken tone of your opinions. I guess this is
because your opinions are always well-founded and reliable. The gentleman
who took offense obviously didn't like being called "condescending" --
name-calling is usually offensive to the recipient -- but I am delighted
that you chose not to raise the stakes in a public reply.

Jason

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Joe Garrett
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 5:40 PM
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Fish Glue

Paul Chick said: "O.K. The real reason for finding a source is to use it in
some tests for
creating a crackle finish."

Paul C,
I've got a whole pound of the stuff. How much do you need? It would be yours
for the cost of S&H.
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

P.S.
Yes, I am an olde Geezer.<G> And a cranky one at times.<G>  However, what
the heck does "his beak is stumpf" mean? I probably don't want to know, but
I've never heard that phrase.<G> To the rest of the list, sorry for the wee
tiff ya had to be subjected to. I should have taken that up privately.