Chinese Pianos ANNOUNCEMENT

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:49:15 -0600

Joe, et al,
     Let me take this opportunity to make an announcement concerning one of
the companies currently producing pianos in China.

If you will visit
<http://wymanpiano.com/care.html>http://wymanpiano.com/care.html , at the
bottom of the page concerning care for the new Wyman Piano, is this statement:

"Wyman Piano Company recognizes that to best protect your investment, use
the services of a Registered Piano Technician (RPT) member of the Piano
Technicians Guild. www.ptg.org"

I understand that this statement will also be added to the next printing of
warranty cards. A hearty "Thanks" to the folks at Wyman Piano Company. Tim
Lasky and George Benson.

This is a very good start, people. I, for one, truly appreciate the support
that our organization has received from manufacturers from around the world.

Regards,
Guy Nichols, RPT
Trade Relations Committee, Piano Technicians Guild