Chinese

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Sun, 02 Oct 2005 21:31:08 +0200

David L

Outside of Joes first post, which he retracted, absolutely nothing has
been written by anyone that can be interpreted as dissing a piano
because it is made in any particular country, or by any particular
manufacturer.  And in anycase dissing a piano thus has nothing to do
with David Ilvedsons respons to Baolis comments about my posting.  I am
not really sure what postings your point are relavant too.  That said...
I would agree with your statement  below without hesitation.

Cheers
RicB

-------------

There is a difference between dissing a piano that happens to be American
made and dissing a piano because it is American made.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net <mailto:davidlovepianos@comcast.net>

We are constantly complaining and talking about all kinds of pianos from all
over the world including American...why should we not discuss Chinese
pianos.   When people diss American made spinets, Winter, Betsy Ross and
such,  I don't take personally.

David Ilvedson

>/Obviously Pianotech is not the best list to talk about
/>/Chinese or Japanese or whoever...
/
/
>/One thing that i think that YOU should be a lot more
/>/conscious about is that you have to understand what
/>/you are talking about!
/