some days you get what you ask for

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 03 Oct 2005 13:50:26 -0500

At 07:13 PM 10/3/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>Oh! Yes John. I live near Lewes in Sussex where, on Bonfire Night
>(Nov.5th) the burgers of Lewes all dress up in costumes and parade through
>that ancient town with brass and silver marching bands and blazing
>torches. It’s quite a sight. Maybe one year I’ll have a blazing piano
>mounted on a “float” and have it towed through the town – and thrown into
>the river afterwards. Anyone got any ideas of what piano deserves such an
>end? (I plump for an Eavestaff pianette) J
>Regards
>Michael G.(UK)

That's a bit more than a penny for the Guy, isn't it?

I shall cast one vote for Kimball LaPetite (a.k.a. horizontal spinet POS PSO)

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.