some days you get what you ask for

alan forsyth alan@forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 00:03:20 +0100

You'll be doing MacDonald's out of business with all those fancy burgers =
floating around, or do you mean "burghers"?

Anon
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Michael Gamble=20
  To: 'John Delmore' ; 'Pianotech'=20
  Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 7:13 PM
  Subject: RE: some days you get what you ask for

  Oh! Yes John. I live near Lewes in Sussex where, on Bonfire Night =
(Nov.5th) the burgers of Lewes all dress up in costumes and parade =
through that ancient town with brass and silver marching bands and =
blazing torches. It's quite a sight. Maybe one year I'll have a blazing =
piano mounted on a "float" and have it towed through the town - and =
thrown into the river afterwards. Anyone got any ideas of what piano =
deserves such an end? (I plump for an Eavestaff pianette) J

  Regards

  Michael G.(UK)

  =20

-----